1. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
2. FOR WHAT PURPOSE WILL KRONOA PROCESS THE USER’S PERSONAL DATA AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data provided through the Website will be processed for the following purposes:
- To manage, process and respond to requests, applications, or queries from the User, when the User provides his or her data through the “Contact” form. The User’s data will be kept for this purpose until he/she opposes or revokes his/her consent.
- To periodically send Users commercial communications related to products, services, promotions, offers, events, or news that may be of interest to them, if the User gives their consent by ticking the corresponding verification box, or, if applicable, opposes or revokes their consent.
- To keep the User informed about the latest news from KRONOA on its Social Network profiles, if the User becomes a follower of KRONOA on its profiles. Users who do not wish to continue receiving commercial communications on the Social Networks should stop following their profiles.
3. WHAT USER DATA WILL KRONOA PROCESS?
KRONOA will process the following categories of User data: identification data and contact data.
4. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of User data by KRONOA is based on the consent that you are asked to give, which you may withdraw at any time. However, in the event of withdrawal of consent, this shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing previously carried out.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent and the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
5. TO WHICH RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER’S DATA BE COMMUNICATED?
The data will not be communicated to third parties except in cases where there is a legal obligation or where it is necessary to fulfil the purpose of the processing.
6. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
- Guarantees that the data provided to KRONOA is true, exact, complete, and up to date. To this effect, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data provided and shall keep the information provided suitably updated, in such a way that it corresponds to his/her real situation.
- You will be liable for any false or inaccurate information you provide through the Website and for any damages, direct or indirect, that this may cause to KRONOA or third parties.
7. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS
One of the purposes for which KRONOA processes the personal data provided by Users is to send them communications with information relating to products, services, promotions, offers, events, or news relevant to Users. Whenever any communication of this type is sent, it will be addressed solely and exclusively to those Users who have previously given their consent to receive the same.
In the event that the User wishes to stop receiving commercial or promotional communications, he/she may request to unsubscribe from the service by sending an email to the following email address: “info@KRONOA.eu”.
Third party services where your data is processed and stored.
8. SOCIAL NETWORKS
KRONOA’s profiles on social networks shall not entail any processing of data beyond that permitted by the social network itself for corporate profiles. KRONOA may use these profiles to inform the users of each social network subscribed to the company’s profile about its activities, events, seminars, offers, promotions or new products or services, as well as to share information of interest on the company’s usual topics. KRONOA will not extract any data directly from the social network.
9. EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
The User may send a letter to KRONOA with the Reference “Data Protection” to the e-mail address “info@KRONOA.eu”, enclosing a photocopy of his/her identity document, at any time and free of charge, in order to:
- Revoke the consents granted.
- Access. You may request access to the personal information we hold about you.
- Rectification. You may request that we correct, amend, or delete any incomplete, out-of-date or inaccurate information.
- Deletion. You may request deletion of your personal information where, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Opposition. You may also object to the processing of your personal information based on legitimate interest.
- Limitation of processing. Obtain from KRONOA the limitation of data processing when any of the conditions provided for in the data protection regulations are met.
- Portability of your data. The right to be given your data so that it can be transferred to another data controller.
- Complaints. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (http://www.agpd.es), when the interested party considers that KRONOA has infringed the rights that are recognised by the applicable data protection regulations.
10. SECURITY MEASURES
KRONOA shall treat the User’s data at all times in the strictest confidence and shall maintain the mandatory duty of secrecy with regard to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the security of your data and prevent its alteration, loss, unauthorised processing or access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.