Kronoa Engineered Solutions SL is a company specialised in the manufacture, marketing and distribution of pumping equipment at an international level, with more than 25 years of experience and highly qualified personnel.
We have facilities of more than 1,900 m2 distributed between technical and commercial offices, workshop, and warehouse.
The high mechanical reliability of our equipment allows us to reduce operating and maintenance costs and optimise their performance.
The activities that Kronoa Engineered Solutions SL considers to be in accordance with the quality required by the International Standard ISO 9001:2015.
The policy statement includes the following guidelines:
- Achieving maximum customer satisfaction through product durability and advice.
- Commitment to comply with the applicable requirements, including legal requirements.
- Based on the strategic lines defined in the context analysis, the company’s objectives have been defined and disseminated to the relevant levels.
- Designing our own solutions to existing problems in the environmental sector related to waste treatment.
- We advance the ideas and needs of both the market and our own.
- Implementing quality indicators, as well as monitoring the level of progress of the same, so that we can know and ensure the product and the level of quality desired by our client.
- To ensure that working conditions are optimal by evaluating the risks that may occur in the processes, eliminating them as far as possible and reducing those evaluated.
- To develop continuous training programmes aimed at improving the qualifications of our workers, thus involving all personnel in the achievement of all the objectives established in this document.
- Commitment to the continuous improvement of the management system implemented in the company.
- Encourage and achieve a motivating environment for all members of the company and family reconciliation.
Management makes this policy accessible and available to customers, employees, suppliers and other interested parties.
The Policy is kept up to date by means of periodic reviews, coinciding with management reviews of the system, in order to take into account changes in environmental conditions and information received. In this regard, the management provides the necessary resources to continually improve the management system.